Upper Franconia Innovation Summit
The Upper Franconia Innovation Summit (UFIS for short) was a trade fair like a computer game (article in german). The goal was not only to use games technology to create a space where people could meet as if they were at a real trade fair, but also to transfer the experience of a physical trade fair as comprehensively as possible to the online context.
Crucial tasks in this project were:
- Researching the appropriate technology to implement the trade show
- Assemble and coordinate a team to design the exhibition space
- Offering support for over 60 exhibiting companies
- Designing and maintaining a content integration pipeline for exhibitors
- More information about the UFIS fair on the german website